The UPTC annual golf outing is one of the largest fundraisers for the club, with proceeds going toward annual expenses that include purchasing and refurbishing equipment for both the middle school and high school teams, providing pregame team meals, contributing to stadium improvement initiatives, and more. Going into its fourth year, the success of the outing is dependent on both golfers and event sponsors.
Want to Golf?
Information on the 2018 golf outing will be posted this coming February. The costs and inclusions for the 2017 event were:
- $400 per team with hole sponsorship; $360 with no sponsorship
- Includes greens fees and cart, buffet meal, beer and soda, and registration gift
- Prizes to top five teams, skins, plus longest drive and closest to the pin
Sponsoring the Event
Sponsorship information for the 2018 golf outing will be posted this coming February. Following were the opportunities for 2017 event:
- Blue: Recognized on tournament sponsor sheet: $25.00
- Gold: Golf sign placed prominently on one of the tee boxes: $50.00
- Rozelle: 3 Golf signs prominently on one of the tee boxes: $100.00
- Heisman: One banner located at the sign-in location: $250.00
- Lombardi: Large banner at sign-in location: $500.00