PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR PLAYER WITH THE GIFT OF TIME!
If you are interested in joining our monthly general meetings, we welcome you to attend our meetings held at 7:00 pm on the first Tuesday of every month at Pizza Como & PC Pub.
The Touchdown Club looks forward to meeting you!
Below are some of the areas where volunteers will be needed. If you are interested in helping with any of the committees please sign up at the Parents table. Committees:
- Announcements – You would be responsible for compiling/organizing game dayss announcements (Varsity games only) and seek President’s approval of announcements. Game day you would deliver for home games
- Baking – Bakers are needed throughout the year for special events: i.e.: pizza parties and scrimmages
- Banquet: Menu ideas, set up, clean up
- Media – Send links from media outlets that highlight our players (football related)
- Photos: Take photos during games and provide them to the Web Administer to upload on our website
- Printing – For small print jobs we would like volunteers to assist with the printing needs
- Team Representative: Varsity, JV, Freshman and Middle School
- Tribe cards: Work on design of new card, have tribe card members sign new contract, work with printing company on new design and deadlines.
- Tribe Store: Work at the tribe store during home games
- Tribe Challenge Fundraiser: Maintain database of sponsors, assist head coach at mandatory (April) meeting to sign out and collect packets work with printing company
- Website: Maintain the information on our website
We are looking forward to a great season and we welcome your support!